Drunk Lady Warrior Belle. - Ch. 15 - Belle, the drunken mercenary lady looking for a new employer

Dex-chan lover
I know her being drunk is the whole joke, but its honestly sad to her like that. The fact she has no armor implies she sold it for more beer. If I knew how to upload pictures, I would've sent that picture of the horse on the beach saying man.
MAN.jpg

:meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Totally agree with the guy above, this made me feel sad because that’s not funny drunk, that’s crippling addiction. The sword was the first to go too, absolutely wild for a mercenary.
Damn, I didn't notice the sword was gone, only that there were slightly more bottles...
The actual armor bits, what few they were, went at the same time as the sword. No pauldrons nor neck guard in the second panel.
I believe the technical term is called a gorget, though it's wild that she's been wearing bare metal without some form of cloth or padding lol
damn you merchant shota, you should have adopt her!!!
YEAH! YOU TELL HIM OFF, RIN PENROSE!

Dex-chan lover
I don't really feel sad for her being a massive alcoholic person.

Especially when it's someone young with a healthy body and can afford to work.

Anyway, maybe this manga is more deep than it shows and there is a good reason for her to be like that.

Thanks for the translation ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Akitosan did a good job gut punching our feels. Some may laugh, most will cry. Now to see if Shotakun ends up with her again, or if some other person hires her.

I have to say, this is a very good series, despite how short it is, it manages to catch our attention.

Users who are viewing this thread