Drunken My Boss - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
author san does love their rich MCs.

thank you for picking this up~

Dex-chan lover
Brown hair girl at the end looks so cute I wonder what their dynamic is gonna be

Dex-chan lover
That was a great intro to a series! Lol
Can't wait to see where it goes from here!
Also I really love the art style

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the fun 1st chapter of a new series. Cha is best girl, its like she exemplifies the best qualities of Darth Unnie from Just Right There fame. I love her dynamic with her best friend and I guess social chaperone, but they also called it, she does give the impression of being lonely and trying to compensate for it via shallow means and she even admits it. I also love her part of the phone conversation and Ann Jin quasi breaking the 4th wall to call her out on her behavior. But I can tell Cha despite her occasional mean girl behavior and spoiled attitude will be a fun, dorky MC to follow in her quest for some sincere handholding and satisfying fingerblasting. You go for it Cha. I wonder who the side couple or if there will be one could be part of me is hoping for Ann Jin since she seems entertaining as well though part of me is hoping it will turn out to be the mother who sounds likes she's in a serious need of just gals being palsing. Sori could be interested she didn't get much exposure this chapter, so it will be hard to tell at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Ladies and gentleman and others, it seems like we'll be getting "filthy rich who's never got told no in their lives falling in love with the small town simpleton who won't give in easily like others" . This is going to be good! :salute: :salute: :salute: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Aggregator gang
5JVD8ak.png

when the coochie speaks, one should listen

Users who are viewing this thread