Duality of a Loving Heart - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Man.... he is kinda dumb. You are the reason/cause for the split personality in the first place and it ruin some part of ame's life. At first, you claim to only like ame but now you like sora more. Please, use your 2 useless braincells in your head

Dex-chan lover
Kind of understandable of where he is coming from, since he doesn't want to lose someone he is in love with, either way he is going to end up loosing. He probably will have to come to grips with everything and he's struggling but hopefully he doesn't make another desperate last move

Fed-Kun's army
I get why he is doing what he is doing, I just don't think the manga is communicating it very well. Getting rid of Ame is like killing a person to him because he doesn't fully understand that Sora and Ame truly are the same person, just different aspects of her. He's sees the personalities as two separate people.

Supporter
They progressed the integration and my brain regressed reading this nonsense of a chapter

Dex-chan lover
Author clearly did their research on how DID works IRL, going by the medical info dump in previous chaps, which says that DID is still the same person, but with a mental disorder.

But then they went and used the fictional fantasy version of DID which falsely says it is "two different people in 1 body".

If they wanted to do the fantasy version of DID anyway, then don't go wasting our time making us think this was the real version of DID.

Users who are viewing this thread