Dugeundugeun Daejakjeon - Ch. 45

Group Leader
Joined
Dec 11, 2025
Messages
60
His fate of becoming a harem protagonist was destroyed before he even realized it.
This is what would happen if the childhood girls stopped beating around the bush... they wouldn't be fated to be losing heroines
 
Supporter
Joined
Sep 3, 2023
Messages
896
Gosh, I am getting diabetes from these two.

Also, having Arin's grandfather around means we now have three generations of people who have similar antics. :kek:
 
Joined
Oct 2, 2026
Messages
1
There haven't been much comments throughout the entire series and it's kind of a bummer in the sense that not a lot of people (on Manga dex) know about this series.

I love how logical these characters are. When you think of highschool romcoms or just a highschool setting for a series in general you expect some slightly pervy MC who reacts to everything, necessary or not. But this? This series is just so refreshing to read, thanks for the TL and the Raw provider!

(I feel like I have worded something wrong but I'm not sure what, I hope what I said makes sense though!)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top