Duke Pendragon: Master of the White Dragon - Vol. 3 Ch. 95

Double-page supporter
It's not fair that they make so many men in this ridiculously attractive. Even the main villain, the Sea Dragon King, is a fox.

That said, I think I will always mourn Raven's original appearance. Pendragon is pretty, no doubt, but every time I get a glimpse of Isla I am reminded of the man we lost. Also, man, Isla is just so damned pretty toooo.

Also, really respect Pendragon in this chapter defending his wife. Honestly, as it stands I don't feel any noble lady shares the same sentiments as him. I do wonder if they're maybe leaning into a romance route with the dragon - not that there's been any progress there beyond minimal acknowledgement of their emotional/mental bond that transcends time.

So far there's been nothing there regarding a relationship, but Pendragon is so focused on his aspirations and goals that I don't think love is even a thought in his head. Who can say. I'd be all right with no romance, but with such beautiful characters it almost feels a waste to not slide a small romance plot in.

Users who are viewing this thread