Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Nightmare

Dex-chan lover
That was an interesting chapter. Once again the originality is high. The aging part actually kind of creeped me out. That sounds like a terrifying monster. Imagine it just grazes your arm and now youre a 16 year old with a 30 year old arm. Or worse.

Dex-chan lover
Laios's Papa : We dont want you to go around slaying dragons , we want you to slay some girly pu$$ies and give us a lot of grand-children .

page 4 : marcille is moaning and she makes my c0ck hard , lol .

Page 5 :
so in the past , falin entered samurai dude 's wet dream to save him , then what were they doing together in his dream when they were alone together ? lol .

i guess the correct translation for chic chac 's line is : you are going to go into her dream ? you will just give her a worse nightmare when she sees your face in her dream .

normal people count sheeps/goats to be able to sleep , but our man Laios only counts sheep/goat monsters .

page 6 , Laios : I summon my most powerful servant , in face up attack position ( yugioh reference , lol )

Page 25 : She uses the signature move of Father Mozgus from Berserk manga : "YOU HERETIC" , lol .

Page 29 : It would be awkward if the clams show her wet dreams to everyone , lol .

Is this whole chapter just an excuse for the lady mangaka to draw l0li Marcille who doesnt wear any pants ?

5ea.jpg

Dex-chan lover
page 9 : so when marcille was younger , her ears were also shorter .

goofs in page 17 panel 6 , and page 18 panel 3 : laios 's right eye .

page 6 : this chimera already appeared in chapter 3 : https://mangadex.org/chapter/15861/1

7.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn that books indeed a foreshadowing in chaoter 65

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread