Dungeon Meshi

Dex-chan lover
Is it possible to get the daydream hours by Ryoko Kui somehow?

Also I want to point
The snake body on the new cover is Misurn's lamia lover, right? From inside the goat's dream??

And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

I warned you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little bunny, isn't it? Well, it's always the same. I always tell them--

Contributor
I'll bet there's a thin, razor-sharp switchblade-like structure hidden within their rear leg.

Dex-chan lover
The cover depicted a bunch of monsters in the city.
Is this past reference or the future?

Fed-Kun's army
Ryoko's variety of body shapes is a breath of fresh air in manga, the daydream chapters also cover really good behimd the scene artistic process

Double-page supporter
The art of Marcile dancing is giving me some flashbacks to Elaine's infamous dancing in Seinfeld.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the fun read

These titles never fails to entertain me...
1. Hunter x hunter
2. One piece
3. Dungeon Meshi
4. Chihayafuru
5. Spy x family
6. I couldn't decide the rest. Many good mangas and manhwas came to my mind (silent voice, one punch man, mashle, byousoku no 5 cm, forget me not, helck, 100 girlfriends, peerless dad, pocket monster special, the stereotypical life of the reincarnated lady, boku dake ga inai machi, shadows house, the eminence in shadow, boku no tomodachi ga sukunai, species domain, the world of otome games is tough for mob)

Reading these makes me smile and grateful for those nice moments. I hope you can enjoy it as much as i do.

Every month on the 14th I start reading the last chapter and refresh the page 3 times a day until I see the update. Thank you to the translators who translate this beautiful manga

Dex-chan lover
The rabbit dancing make me laugh and creeped at the same time. Nice chapter

Users who are viewing this thread