Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 12.1

Dex-chan lover
Fucking cliffhanger! Are you going to release chapters whole or split? I know community usually prefers whole chapters but are split chapters easier to TL?

Dex-chan lover
A-almost!? :meguuusad:
Tell us more kind sir.

They DO make as far as the boss room and even defeat it, but we’ll just say that Ageha needs him to stick around and predictably MC and now vampire gf get got.

And then…pain.

Then sword waifu!

Then vore!

Then revenge!

Then…pain again, then MC makes it out of the dungeon and meets (not)God. THAT’S when the second arc starts.

It’s a wild ride and it goes weird and sometimes clever places.

Group Leader
Well Ageha out of the picture for now and it's good I guess? (you know... cause of shitty split murder persona). Still no Yandere per se though (not that I absolutely want it just that it's in the title). We'll see where it goes with the vampire gf (thanks @vannn for the soft spoils that gives a general idea without revealing it all, feels like a more twisted Kaifuku).

Dex-chan lover
Fucking cliffhanger! Are you going to release chapters whole or split? I know community usually prefers whole chapters but are split chapters easier to TL?
from now on, we'll be releasing half chapters, just because we already caught up to raws. if you wanted a whole chapter, then it would be a month wait per chapter because that's how long it takes for the chapters to release fully, but at least the half chapters are pretty long anyway haha

Dex-chan lover
They DO make as far as the boss room and even defeat it, but we’ll just say that Ageha needs him to stick around and predictably MC and now vampire gf get got.

And then…pain.

Then sword waifu!

Then vore!

Then revenge!

Then…pain again, then MC makes it out of the dungeon and meets (not)God. THAT’S when the second arc starts.

It’s a wild ride and it goes weird and sometimes clever places.
And this is a bi-weekly, split-chapter release.

This is gonna be a very painful year....

Dex-chan lover
Don't make a mistake, MC.
You gotta be careful here.
You need to not lose sight of your end goal:
Inside? Outside? Or Both?
giphy.webp

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Well Ageha out of the picture for now and it's good I guess? (you know... cause of shitty split murder persona). Still no Yandere per se though (not that I absolutely want it just that it's in the title). We'll see where it goes with the vampire gf (thanks @vannn for the soft spoils that gives a general idea without revealing it all, feels like a more twisted Kaifuku).

Yeah it’s more fun leaving it to the imagination and still sort of know what’s coming.

All I can say is MC gets progressively smarter and the problems more dire.

Predictably he goes insane, but it lends itself to more…lateral thinking that actually serves to get him out of jams. It’s not sad per se (there’s a lot of that), but he does start to lose it.

There’s a moment where what might be the “real” MC (a story unto itself) is defeated by his sheer madness and it’s a funny scene.

Dex-chan lover
Brother, it's all about survival at this point

Have sex with the crazy bitch, GO! we get the situation

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised he shot her down so quick, considering the last chick he turned down killed herself.

Users who are viewing this thread