Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, it's "novelty" is kind of already rubbing off for me, I start seeing the shortcomings of the series and things I don't like.
Like it's still somewhat entertaining but if It starts poking my eyes with cliches and cringe-ish things that means it's (the story) starting to drag its feet.
The writings kinda meh, honestly, a dime a dozen. The vampire goth chick is hella cringe and stereotypical imo, especially that cartoonish smile, there's a bunch of loopholes in the story so far, and the mc, is still, a bitch even with dying so many times at this point. I guess I just wish that even if he does need to brown-nose his way in, with how many times he's died already, he would already be kind of desensitized at least a little bit and not be quaking in his boots constantly. Like it's fine for a bit but with how long it's been it kind of feels dragged out, we've been on this what, 3months now? Pacing wise it's pretty bad. And even after finally making SOME progress this chapter it doesn't really feels substantial honestly.

Last edited:
Supporter
Oh damn, with all the madness he has gone through I highly doubt he will have a happy next chapter.

Group Leader
I love how he’s starting to learn more. Now if he dies again, he can still find his way through the paths and even capture the sword a second time Without the vampire s help

this honestly feels like a video game I’d love to play

Dex-chan lover
Finally, some fucking progress
Also, I'm guessing that the sword saying that his soul smelled familiar is possibly a result of his previous assimilation with the sword

Users who are viewing this thread