Dungeon Reset - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
So far MANGADODS is winning the challenge in my book

I was expecting him to use one of those iron spikes of his, but an uppercut works as well.

Dex-chan lover
Yea, I was wondering for a while why he didn't just use his dirt to get out of that hole he fell in.

Fed-Kun's army
He was looking for a way out? WTF he could have just made a staircase of mud to leave the pit.

@Varler Lol, now that you say that, he really could've made some stairs or ladders along the walls or something. (-。-;)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe because it's dangerous to use the pit trap as an entrance/exit, sounds like he could get smashed into the spikes if a boar jumped in when he's getting out? Either that or the fact that the pit closes whenever the dungeon resets.

Fed-Kun's army
Our little Bug is growing up so fast :')

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear
That's more accurate than you realize. Boars are incredibly mean and powerful. And wolves will NOT attack one without a pack to back it up. 1v1, I would nearly always bet on the boar.

Fed-Kun's army
Just fucking punch a wolf, hells yeah.

Also there are legitimately boars that get up to like, 150kg in the UK... and over 450kg in the USA. There's a reason they used to only hunt them using long spears and shields while getting mad pussy for it.

Users who are viewing this thread