Dungeon Seeker - Vol. 4 Ch. 29

Ok. So why exactly is she so obsessed with Murdering Junpei? Even after reading the chapters i'm still lost how she acquired this desire to murder all her former classmates and The mc

was this re-uploaded? pretty sure i read this exact chapter 3 weeks ago or so. or maybe i just read it on a different site.

Dex-chan lover
@Miyuki

After what she went through, she lost some of her sanity and much of her mercy & conscience.
She's realized she did something horrible for him, and in her mind she's putting him out of his misery and raising her own... honor in doing so, cleaning up after her own 'mistakes'.
As for the other classmates, they were there when they all tricked him, and they all later either betrayed her or didn't stop it.

@Robbini, it seems more like poor writing to me, the author couldn't figure out what to do with the story so he just has them kill each other. A more realistic (which hurts to say considering this is a fantasy story) outcome would just be the MC killing the girl who offers no resistance.

Dex-chan lover
eh, i mean they could have just fought normally, this roundabout way is to chill for people trying to mercy kill and get revenge.

quality writting dropping like a freefall from a plane without a parachute... kinda dissapointed

Double-page supporter
Wat? +Atk != +Accuracy. Did you never play Pokemon ya moron? How on Earth would raising atk raise accuracy? Maybe you'll some skills will have a greater AoE, but that doesn't mean you're accuracy is up.

Man, this manga is a chuunibyou x emo dream come to life. This is one of the cringest and edgiest things I've ever read. It's like a published version of that awful Harry Potter fanfic.

"We're both monsters now Junpei!"

"...... so.... still hate you but I kinda want to hate fuck you now. You game?"

Dex-chan lover
@Bakashounen you read it somewhere else. Champion apparently has a 3-week delay. so that other site must be aggregators because we clearly haven't invented bots that can give a damn yet

MD@Home
Oof, this one started off quite well, but the plot is free falling right now hoping to land somewhere good... though I can't see it doing that anyhow o-o... #toobadsosad u.u

Dex-chan lover
All I'm hearing is: "Ahahahahahahaha! Which of us will die first?!" *inner monologue x2* "Please let it be me, please let it be me, please let it be me...."

The stakes don't really exist when they both want to die. It's like watching a snake eat itself, mildly interesting and mostly just wtf/sad.

Dex-chan lover
If I recall correctly Junpei got a god killer skill at start, I'm still expecting that manga ends with killing god.

Users who are viewing this thread