The Dungeon Seeker

Fun manga, super dark and visceral though. Feels like they skipped a storyboard or something, though. Stuff happens off screen, final battle was cool I guess?

I translated final chapter ch 33 for myself, not good... like bad ending. Super anti climactic and lame. Guess they had to cancel the production?

Total shit. No explanations, no nothing. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, it's an isekai after all and they're 99% shit.

Those last chapters feel so rushed. It had a somewhat good start, as far as Isekai go, but after that it is just... Rush.

Dex-chan lover
wtf is that ending. I mean even if its cancelled, they could have ended it in a nicer way. Man that sucks, this manga was one of the first edgy isekai as well

Dex-chan lover
i understand nothing. maybe i should read novel. or can someone give me spoiler for the novel version?

Dex-chan lover
A shitty ending for a manga that could've been so much more... but fell flat on its face early on.

Dex-chan lover
@TetraSky yeah the ending was just disappointing... i liked it at the beginning but i only finished it because i hoped it that it could get better but it didnt

A manga adaptation of an LN that ends early (before the LN) is most likely not good enough to be worth anyone's time. It's a shame because the synopsis seems interesting, I like revenge-driven stories but this one is a hard pass. Maybe I'll give it a shot on the LN or maybe it will get popular enough again to get an anime or a new manga adaptation some day (not likely).

Group Leader
LN is fine, but the last dude who translate this was taking the story in hostage for donations (Paichun). So I stop reading since the other guy who take it over create his own story in the story. -__-

it started off kind of interesting but then in the end all we get is this edgy shit, unluko maluko

Users who are viewing this thread