EDENS ZERO - Ch. 124 - Kiss & Die

Dex-chan lover
hey uh, might be a good time to do a quick cat leap
those two seem pretty important for the shit to come

damn that is a memorable first kiss just stabbing each other while kissing

I think it should be "Fate" instead of "Faith" but the typo is understandable

...........Sigh............
When Justice said he had the same Ether as her i thought (or was hoping) it was regarding the type of ability only. Like they both have an ether that absorbs the planet's energy but still are different.
HOWEVER..........they both actually do have the EXACT same abilities huh. Man that was a really lazy anti-climatic thing to do. Hiro never did something this lazy in his other series and came up with new abilities constantly. Even in this one he did before this these past chapters. Dont get why he did this lazy move with them.
It really just feels like Hiro is reverting this back to fairytail. Like Elise and Justice having a mix of both Erza and Jellals abilities and Elise's crew just having Natsu and Grays abilities. Rince and repeat.

I don't even read nor watch Fairytale much but I can see their resemblance to those characters especially this chapter

@SSJR2 I think it's better that they have the same power since they come from the same planet and let's not forget that even if Mashima is showing us a lot of ether gears, they're only owned by a few individuals on a planetary scale. I always felt like some characters in Fairy Tail should have had the same magic and let's not forget that unlike ether gear, they can learn several kinds which could have lead to some combinations.

Dex-chan lover
See??
Both Elsie and Justice actually simping each other. No surprise there. They just hate each other so much that they end up love each other again. It's simple. Just wait for few arcs, and they will become couple again.

Dex-chan lover
WE FINALLY GOT A ERZA AND JELLAL KISS!!!!!! A FAIRY TAIL SHIP THAT GETS AN ADVANCEMENT IN THEIR SHIP ALONG WITH LEVY AND GAJEEL!!!!! Who cares if it's another manga, this is significant! !

Wow, I feel as if that panel represents the entirety of Erza/Elsie and Jellal/Jame's relationship throughout the years.

from the cover art being fashionable fanservice, to the cosmos not revolving around shiki to that impactful yet succinct flashback, mashima is firing on all cylinders. It feels like he wanted to reject the strict formulaic repetition that dragged fairy tail down and I'm all for it

Users who are viewing this thread