EDENS ZERO - Vol. 10 Ch. 83 - The Shot Heard Round the Underworld

Dex-chan lover
Did Mashima hit his head and regressed back to his Rave days or something? Either way Im lovin it

All this just rings so hollow when you know the asspull is coming, because it's Mashima Hiro, of course it's coming. All I can think of reading this isn't how are they getting out of this one, but rather what bullshit is Mashima gonna come up with that's gonna disappoint me even more.

Dex-chan lover
It will need a lot of Mashima-bs and nakama-power to come back from that 😐!

Not-Lucy's ether gear is called Leaper after all so you know she's just gonna LEAP into the past to change shiki's fate

Yeaa, not-lucy definitely not gonna time-leaper back (lol).
Remember where a lot of fairy tail member die to dragon army and ultear just return back 1 minute of world time and all of them survive? I remember

wtf mc is dead...RIP the manga ends here.....i dont know what mashima gonna pull here....but DAMN!!...i hate the arrogant asshat what's his name again fuck him!!..if mashima pull a reverse time back i hope shiki rekt the retards ass so hard

What is it with people messing with the hero or heroines in a lot of the new chapters coming out today? They REALLY wanna get beaten to death or something?

Dex-chan lover
*sniff* do you smell it? The bullshit that's brewing atm?

So I just decided to check in on this manga after reading the first couple of chapters when it first came out, and yet again the power of friendship... Really what kind of line is that, "I'm going to beat and since you don't have any friends I'll be yours." wtfff

lol damn Mashima i wanted you to go a little left but you went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy left huh. He definitely wanted to try and break his friendship problem to the max.
Anyway, im sure Shiki will return. Im thinking in 4 ways:
1. He actually stopped the bullet from killing him with gravity
2. He was always really an android too so he didnt die
3. He becomes and android
4. Since they have timelines someone changes this future.

Users who are viewing this thread