Egao no Taenai Shokuba desu. - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Let's go for an overnight trip.

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
628
You can't just introduce a new character whose design overlaps with a previous character like that.
Well I guess you can. But y'know.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Messages
22
I'm so grateful you took this translation further. I love Kuzushiro works so much, but because of circumstances can't read it any other way. Thank you so much for posting it. It was so annoying to see so many new chapters of this gem only on korean for such a long time :bocchiwave::bocchiwave::bocchiwave:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 14, 2019
Messages
8,922
Damn I wanted to see Nashida in the bath too. Ah well, it's alright.

Thank you for the translation (if nothing else, I wanted to know if Nashida had bigger boobs than Hazama. Futami looks smaller than both of them though).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top