Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tensei su ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
Read the last page before you start whining, also, @ me if you see any grammar errors or shit like that.

THx for making it easier to understand~
I have to turn off my brain for reading the other things

Dex-chan lover
I knew the other tradteam didnt make any sence with onlythe 1st page, but, like, how? What's up with the différence? Was the other only mtl?

Group Leader
@kaezeribato
Idioms can go right over your head, even if you're proficient in a language.
Most of Fuistes' TLs aren't wrong, they're just poorly worded. In the cases they ARE wrong, then it's either a difficult sentence to translate, or an idiom that went over their head.
The group that I used the pages of are purely MTL though, from what I can tell, no thought went into translating it at all beyond slapping a document into Google Translate.

Aggregator gang
Thank you

Will you translate other chapter too? Or other chapter are already translated well? I only read this for the first time

Power Uploader
I don't know if this is mentioned in the source material, but did the old man have any relatives? I only see court officials around his death bed.

Dex-chan lover
@PureDisgust Right i forgot that it was extremely hard to translate idiom. Still thanks for the translation, this one is promising so have a good tl is great.

Users who are viewing this thread