Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon ~Katsute no Koutekishu to Kon'yakushite Saikyou Fuufu ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - An invitation from the princess

Dex-chan lover
"It's like someone from the future..."
Hmmm, it feels like they're over complicating his powers, or the plot. Can't he just be too powerful to control his powers properly or something? We've already got the plot thread about why they're hiding the History of the Hero Reid and His Country, do we really need time shenanigans as well?

That said, I suspect the reasoning for changing their history is simple; They simply won the war and then hid info about the old country, in order to stop people from trying to reform said old country. Reid would be a symbol they could all clamor around, so his history is also hidden. Don't forget this was supposedly a very prolonged war, so they might have just been sick of it, and both sides may have wanted to ensure it doesn't continue.

Dex-chan lover
Please don't make the princess be that trope of she wants Elria and will now say Reid is her enemy.

Dex-chan lover
I like this series but man the monthly releases hurt it so much. I let it get way ahead to marathon it and really up til now considering the page numbers not much has happened.

Dex-chan lover
AdehO7w.png
emotional-damage.gif

8BC2baS.png
Elria is so precious!

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
She straight up came out like a bullet. Oh man can’t wait for a friendly battle :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Lol, they straight up believed em'. And the hick is upset that it was always the countryside.

Thanks for the TL

Users who are viewing this thread