Elden Ring: Become Lord - Ch. 0 - Prequel

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine watermarking a release that's going to get fucking obliterated by Fromsoft. Scanlators are truly bereft of braincells.

Power Uploader
Imagine watermarking a release that's going to get fucking obliterated by Fromsoft. Scanlators are truly bereft of braincells.
Don't worry, we know how to swat them away. been swatting Kodakawa away for a long time on Overlord too.

Power Uploader
where next chapter please post are you group admin
We are waiting on raws. Japan has still not released the Japanese version. We don't know if they will release in a few hours or a day.

We always post notices fastest on our discord though. if you'd like to join it, plz follow the links to our group page on Mangadex and then click the discord link button there.

Dex-chan lover
We are waiting on raws. Japan has still not released the Japanese version. We don't know if they will release in a few hours or a day.

We always post notices fastest on our discord though. if you'd like to join it, plz follow the links to our group page on Mangadex and then click the discord link button there.
sorry chief i was trying to bait the other guy i apologize for having an extra chromosome

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely adore the Road to the Erdtree manga, but I guess I'll give this one a shot too

Dex-chan lover
neat. seems more serious than the free the nipple zenith sword guy's version but his art is pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread