Elf to Bike to Teikoku Chiri Chousain to - Ch. 10 - Nonoa, the Homecoming and...

Dex-chan lover
getting-out-of-hand.png

Dex-chan lover
I was almost thinking we would not get Nonoa tits two chapters in a row but the last couple of pages saved it.
And i guess as compensation for not having Nonoa tits last chapter we are getting her Masters tits this chapter aswell

Dex-chan lover
Kago, my man, just be thankful for your blessings. 😍

I do like how Nonoa's master is still around. I was kinda worried it would turn out she was dead or missing.

Dex-chan lover
Double the Elf, double the tiddies!

Lilimayu's face resembles Marcille from Dungeon Meshi. Dungeon Ecchi?

The drawing of Nonoa's butt cheeks on page 22 had me thinking there was a submerged hot spring monster about to pounce.

We've seen enough tits by now to get used to them, but look at that lewd armpit on page 21!

Best pun gets a cookie.

Dex-chan lover
We still don't know what kind of humanoid Kago is.... He's certainly got skin under that coat, but his head and neck seem artificial... :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
We still don't know what kind of humanoid Kago is.... He's certainly got skin under that coat, but his head and neck seem artificial... :pepehmm:
Alright listen the Terminator is an infiltration unit part man part machine. Underneath it's a hyper combat chassis microprocessor controlled fully armored very tough, but outside its living tissue flesh skin hair blood grown for the cyborgs.

Dex-chan lover
In the previous chapter, the skin of his torso was seen to be covered with the patch-like squares we see on his arm in this chapter. I think it's artificial skin and he's a proper rob't. That or so much of him has been repaired/replaced it's hard to find any OEM.

Users who are viewing this thread