Elf to Shuryoushi no Item Koubou - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Honestly... I can't get over their size difference o__o she's so tinyyyy
Many thanks

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter

coffee with honey sounds pretty unappealing :s

Dex-chan lover
So will their relationship end up like Sokuochi Lolibabaa, or like Asakura Hakase no Bibouroku?

Double-page supporter
@lexical Some people like it. I'm not one of them. Honey has it's own flavor and while it works with some coffees, it influences it too much for me, unless I'm making specific drinks, like a latte with cinnamon, cardamom, clove, ginger and honey. That said, for much of history, honey was the only sweetener and would be used in coffee before cane sugar became available. And even when it was available, honey was easier to get than sugar. I figure they're taking that angle in this manga.

Thanks for this, great find.
We need more awesomely wholesome, cute stories like this.

Group Leader
@jhadred that’s good thought, it didn’t even cross my mind. Might be because the few times I tried it was at St-bucks with the floppy honey packets n all

Group Leader
Thanks for picking this up! Im so happy that this manga is getting worked on again, keep up the good work👍🏻

Double-page supporter
This is a good one, thank god it got picked.

Also, I'm pretty sure there's supposed to be romance tag there because by far the story have a romance aspect in it. Or maybe there won't be later in the raw??

Users who are viewing this thread