Elqueeness - Ch. 41

Aggregator gang
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀!!!!!!!!!

A frilly dress would suit a bulk muscular man beter than a smile on masterπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dex-chan lover
Elrien becoming a doting father is the best, and the little tidbit about Naduel is so good too! I love this story!
Thanks so much for the chapters!!

That means all the other angels called in likeness of Elrien is going to adore El too right? πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

Good ol' wholesome. For a second I thought it was going to say that Naudel was being treated differently because of some insidious plot & that Naudel was a spy for a god/demon who'd entranced everyone after her birth. Then it back to the wholesome & all was good.

I loved the end segment of this chapter (^-^*)γƒŽ. Thank you for the updates! (qο½₯ο½₯q)

This chapter was so cute! If elrien was real, he'd probably be one of those parents who brags about their child but in a low key manner πŸ˜‚

Double-page supporter
I was getting annoyed by Naduel cuz she was similar to Trashta from Remarried Empress but I like how they explained all the circumstances. It's actually so wholesome??? So fluffy!

Users who are viewing this thread