Elqueeness - Ch. 57

Hahahahaha he’s screwed
And just saying if you did the same job for 22 thousand years then was finally free from it- would your really want to go back??????

Thanks for the chapter!!🥰🥰

Dex-chan lover
I know- but I feel like this is clash with mother in-law and deadbeat clingy lover, or smething. and the lizard is concerned about El's independence. tbh the fact that they used an entire chapter for taunts and figuring out each others identities, is hilarious

Lapis is really starting to annoy me, I like that name and if he continues in his path of being such a nuisance then I'll really start getting angry for real, when is El gonna tell him that Elrien is his dad, and why didn't he go to hug his father yet you dum dum, just freaking hug him and tell everyone that he's your dad, why are you so annoying too??!!!
Ugh, there's one who speaks his mind way too much and another one who's the complete opposite and just doesn't say anything, it's like they took these traits and put them at 102838290349% hah, so bothersome, Elrien doesn't have much time here and Isana won't be able to breath normally before long so hury up, hug him, kiss him, tell him you love him and that you miss him, be all lovey-dovey, I want my cute family reunion again!!!! Also tell that lizard that he's your dad, and...well we do need him for those freaking rat/demons, those annoyances are way worse, just destroy them already, tsk!!!

Thanks for the update~
Oh come on Lapis, don't be such a jerk
I thought that dragon is a wise creature bit it seems that his arrogance is taking over him lol
I WANT TO SEE FATHER AND SON INTERACTION BETWEEN ELRIEN AND EL AND YET YOU INTERRUPTED THEM YOU DAMN RED LIZARD!!!!!

@MinGenius this was seriously almost exactly what i was planning to type out. Whats with this unneeded suspense. Walk up to him, hug him and tell lapis to shut up and stop ruining their precious father-son time. I hate this... alos property, really? I thought he had sorted at least this out in the past few days. But its good that he doesnt completely change in a short period of time

Fed-Kun's army
flalsdj they're fighting over el alkfalkj BUT AW LET ELRIEN GET HIS HUG!!! FROM HIS SON!!! LET HIM!!!!

thank you for the update~

Fed-Kun's army
Lapis : "El's my property! (Or boyfriend? Or whatever but I'm quite fond of him!)"
El : "No, I'm not."
Elrien, El's dad : "No, my precious son is not your property."

Group Leader
lmao why the hate for lapis
i mean i agree he's being a bit annoying here, but honestly, so is isana, but i don't see any isana haters

Supporter
i never did see the relation el / elrien lovey-dovey, it's more subtitle than that, I mean even el talk about how the situation would have been awkward if it was not for Elrien.
El (human) dad was pretty traumatique so he probably do not know how to act on that

chapter is broken as fuck.
Also id kill for mass release.

@osqmu its becuase hes 3000 years old and acts like a greedy fuck boy

Elrien vs. Lapis.

I'm sorry but I gotta side with Elrien since Lapis interrupted the father-son hug.

😒😂😅😤😩🙁

Users who are viewing this thread