Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Horse Mackerel Namerou Bowl and Plum Horse Mackerel Roll

Dex-chan lover
Please don't get me wrong, I'm glad to see this being updated ... but the translation team does know that all of these chapters have been officially translated, right? That they're duplicating effort?

Dex-chan lover
Lancer is a UBW fan. Well, it's the one where he has the most screen time. I don't really remember what happens to him in the Fate route.

Dex-chan lover
In the update page the title only show 'Horse m...' so at first I thought it's 'Horse meat'. Was curious and apparently I was wrong :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
oh wait really? guess I can stop now
You've completely missed the point. I was trying to let you know that there are plenty of chapters that haven't been officially translated (everything from Volume 5 onward) which you could be translating, but you'd clearly rather engage in performative emotional blackmail. Whatever. Translate or don't translate. I really don't give a damn.

You've completely missed the point. I was trying to let you know that there are plenty of chapters that haven't been officially translated (everything from Volume 5 onward) which you could be translating, but you'd clearly rather engage in performative emotional blackmail. Whatever. Translate or don't translate. I really don't give a damn.
no I wasn't really trying to do that, I just thought if its already being translated I could just stop now since I thought that if most of what I did was already translated I can just stop now. Sorry I didn't word that well

Contributor
Please don't get me wrong, I'm glad to see this being updated ... but the translation team does know that all of these chapters have been officially translated, right? That they're duplicating effort?
Wtf man? Let @ArcueidLover2001 do their amazing job at letting the rest of the world enjoy this manga on this platform, instead of looking for it on ads-full ones or being geoblocked (yeah, most of the world is not the USA, who would have guessed)

Users who are viewing this thread