Emperor With an Inconceivable Heart

Dex-chan lover
Translators do an amazing job, however it's not enough to save this manhwa.
If you like screwed pacing worse than a bad manhua and a buncha bs plot shenanigans, then this is for you. If not, steer clear.

Dex-chan lover
Trash tier. Started really interesting. But it nosedives. Just bs upon bs to steer the plot. Illogical af. Frustrating cuz it started good.
As of ch12, its bad.
Classic case of author underestimating their audience’s intelligence. “Ye, imma just pull a wool over their eyes”
How tf does any of this make sense?
“I can hold one of the last bosses alone. Oh wait, all 3 of them are here? And in the underground torture dungeon? Lmao i can defo save my disciple. F it we ball”-the guy who ran away from the enemy past 18 years to survive.
“Oh yeah, there was a really strong guy like me; we lost even though i almost 1v3d them.”
“My barely walking tortured disciple can probably escape this enemy infested underground dungeon if i stall the 3 last bosses”
“Im gonna avenge my father”-doesnt have the guts to kill enemy small fries who attacked her with intent to kill.
General obviously does something to the disciple, transfers some aura. Somehow the 3 final bosses dont notice it.

Users who are viewing this thread