Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess

unique take on the villainess trope that's been popular lately! i love it! very refreshing and i wish our liselotte will have a happy ending <3

Waiting is so hard! =( Here goes my hope for another chapter this month +______+

Dex-chan lover
wish someone else would pick up the novel, it was pretty much dropped again and there's not many chapters left to do

"If we make a mistake, we can't go back."

They'll be fine; they must have thick plot armor because this is a lighthearted romcom. Plus it's not like there's a drama tag.

Oh wait, there's a drama tag.

Alright, everyone's dead.

Ah frick I got tangled up and read all the current chapters and now I realize it's not been updated in three months, CURSES ITS SO GOOD THOUGH!?!??!

Dex-chan lover
@Wendigo_King
well the manga chapter is novel chapter 16 and since the TL got time to work on it, the novel has been translated up to chapter 42 and it's pretty close to the end.

there are some differences between the two. I feel the manga version is the best version though.

Dex-chan lover
Man I really want more chapters but I gotta say those dresses and ringlets must be a real pain

Fed-Kun's army
This manga's story is like…
as if the author wanted to make a story about historical love fantasy or school life romance…
came out plots for both…
and then decided to do both anyways and somehow both actualy turned out great 😂

i mean i understand where the mom is coming from, but after hearing the explanation of your daughter, i wish she ought to apologize at least '~'

Users who are viewing this thread