Ero Mangaka Onee-san to Otsukare Riman - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Do you hate daring swimsuits?

Dex-chan lover
I'm failing to see the problem here; she's practically throwing herself at him, he's acknowledging that's what she's doing and that it's working... but this is bad... for reasons?

Is he a pure christian boy or something? What gives? At least oblivious male MCs have an excuse, what this guy's reason?

Dex-chan lover
"I wonder what he's doing for dinner tonight" is this supposed to be asking if he's going to use her as a "side dish"? Or in other words, as fap fodder?

Dex-chan lover
I'm failing to see the problem here; she's practically throwing herself at him, he's acknowledging that's what she's doing and that it's working... but this is bad... for reasons?

Is he a pure christian boy or something? What gives? At least oblivious male MCs have an excuse, what this guy's reason?
Maybe he's one of those people who don't want to bother with a relationship because they're too busy from their jobs. Maybe he thinks she's pranking him or something.

Users who are viewing this thread