Ero Mangaka Onee-san to Otsukare Ryman - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - One move to break out of the slump!

Group Leader
Hey Guys, we played around with the images a bit. The source is now ~5000x6000 pixels,so any downscaling shouldn't hurt much😂

We also want to thank all the people who had an understanding for our position from the last chapter (although we now have free good raws thanks to one of you) and the ones who decided to tip and let us keep it even after being offered a refund because of the reason above.

Big thanks also to the ones giving actual constructive criticism instead of just shitting around.

We hope you liked this chapter and
see you in the next one.😃

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She tried her old uniform and it still fit??? The author is too revolutionary for our times, a madman!

Banned
Thank fuck ?
As in, through your actions you've built a reputation. A bad one. One of tiny, blurry and honestly, trash scans. Thank fuck it's not HornyboyTranslations usual standard.

Forge ahead though. This is good work. Have you gone back and fixed your previous chapters though? Nope... Time to get on that don't you think?

Please remember that it's not about the effort nor the intention, it's your actions in which you will be judged. Blowing up at criticism is part of that.

Group Leader
As in, through your actions you've built a reputation. A bad one. One of tiny, blurry and honestly, trash scans. Thank fuck it's not HornyboyTranslations usual standard.

Forge ahead though. This is good work. Have you gone back and fixed your previous chapters though? Nope... Time to get on that don't you think?

Please remember that it's not about the effort nor the intention, it's your actions in which you will be judged. Blowing up at criticism is part of that.
I do appreciate the good points I can hear in your comment, we aim on incorporating CONSTRUCTIVE feedback into our work, from readers who are genuinly interested in helping us to improve the scans. Your comment on the other hand is, in short, useless. If you do not like our scans, so be it, go on with your life, scan yourself or whatever. Just don't badmouth it for the ones genuinly enjoying our work. You need to understand that we are a team of two and we both have lives besides MD, I don't know what your priorities in life are, but there are more important things to do than go back and redo the old chapters or handling sassy readers.

Last edited:
Banned
I do appreciate the good points I can hear in your comment, we aim on incorporating CONSTRUCTIVE feedback into our work, from readers who are genuinly interested in helping us to improve the scans. Your comment on the other hand is, in short, useless. If you do not like our scans, so be it, go on with your life, scan yourself or whatever. Just don't badmouth it for the ones genuinly enjoying our work. You need to understand that we are a team of two and we both have lives besides MD, I don't know what your priorities in life are, but there are more important things to do than go back and redo the old chapters or handling sassy readers.
We have every right to call out your incompetency and you replying in such a format is half the reason why you have such a bad reputation.

Saying you refuse to fix your mistakes will just solidify this.

You can give any excuse you want but the fundamental reasoning is flawed. Either put out quality scans or get dragged.

Refusing to accept your reputation is only going to make things worse.

Some actual advice though, don't reply to those who call you out and actually fix your shit instead. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. This is a fundamental or reality and while you fail to ignore it people will just grow to resent you more.

Peace.

Users who are viewing this thread