Eroge Tensei: Unmei ni Aragau Kane Buta Kizoku no Funtouki - Ch. 9 - Saintess Sylvia

Dex-chan lover
Two things ...
Holy birdcaged cleavage batman
AND
Where is goblin slayer when you need him dammit.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Why does the dialog show that he has no idea that the kid came to see him? In the panel above you can see the father+son apologizing, and you can also see the butler at the house standing next to someone who's clearly Leold, so he was there when the kid apologized. Wonder if it's just a misdrawn panel/mis-TL or something.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so this takes place after he did all the horrible shit? Not the current him I mean but the past him. Someone told me otherwise wtf
Dunno why they'd say that, but the initial premise of the series is that the whole reason he's at his super-remote mansion in the first place is because he was banished there for all the stuff he did.

Either you're misremembering / they lied / they were saying that game-Leold was supposed to do even more bad stuff after being banished (which I don't think is ever elaborated on, but considering the protag's supposed to kill him even after he gets banished, I assume he has to do some kind of extra evil stuff in-game), but at this point he's definitely done a bunch of slimeball stuff already.

Dex-chan lover
I mean when you are caged bird that people reverend & have powers that are from the heavens, then I don't blame her for finding an interesting hobby to pass the time. Plus she's not hurting anyone & she's probably going to move the plot forward while at the same time showing off some plot then I won't complain. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Why does the dialog show that he has no idea that the kid came to see him? In the panel above you can see the father+son apologizing, and you can also see the butler at the house standing next to someone who's clearly Leold, so he was there when the kid apologized. Wonder if it's just a misdrawn panel/mis-TL or something.
yea.. maybe its his clone?

Dex-chan lover
image.png

I hope it's a mistake. Otherwise, Barbarot's sad expression while saying "Leold-sama..." would mean very differently. :02:

Meanwhile, there's a small typo at page 22. "Creates" should have been "Creatures."

Dex-chan lover
So are we going to just ignore the fact that when the maid is making her report, one of the panels is just a close up of her panties for absolutely no reason?

Dex-chan lover
The first love interest finally makes her full introduction.
Granted they dont change anything thats is

Dex-chan lover
Dunno why they'd say that, but the initial premise of the series is that the whole reason he's at his super-remote mansion in the first place is because he was banished there for all the stuff he did.

Either you're misremembering / they lied / they were saying that game-Leold was supposed to do even more bad stuff after being banished (which I don't think is ever elaborated on, but considering the protag's supposed to kill him even after he gets banished, I assume he has to do some kind of extra evil stuff in-game), but at this point he's definitely done a bunch of slimeball stuff already.
I remember quite vividly. I asked or said something on the lines of, "its a bit hard following the protagonist especially in a body that's done a bunch of horrible shit" and probably asked if it was present or future and someone responded saying that it was taking place before all of that happened with his body doing a bunch of heinous shit essentially but I guess they lied or something

Dex-chan lover
Ill just repeat what i mentioned before

In the WN, Leold is simply mentioned as someone who abuse his power especially towards his now former fiancee.

The manga however depicts him as someone who did more than that. They added details that makes us question whether he did it before or after being exiled based on the original game story.

In the WN he is simply hated for his arrogance and his treatment of his ex fiancee, nothing more.

Maybe the Manga will adress what he really did in the future, but as of now we just can assume that he already did all those nasty shit.

Dex-chan lover
Good old goblins, always causing mischief. Perhaps Leold will get real face to face battle experience from fighting them personally.

Dex-chan lover

I remember quite vividly. I asked or said something on the lines of, "its a bit hard following the protagonist especially in a body that's done a bunch of horrible shit" and probably asked if it was present or future and someone responded saying that it was taking place before all of that happened with his body doing a bunch of heinous shit essentially but I guess they lied or something
maybe me. Here's why I would say that. They don't explain exactly what he did and didn't do until around chapter 150+ or so where he actually meets his ex-fiancé again. I hadn't reached that point at the time and at that point the impression was that it was rumors. What exactly it is, is that up until the matter with his fiancé and Sieg, he had just been mean to and fired his servants and those had exaggerated rumors about them. However, his fiancé he did attempt to rape after he saw her with Sieg. There's a third duke family's child that was friends with them before but kept thier distance once Leo started acting badly. They investigated what happened and all the rumors and her comment on it is that,

Yes, there were a lot of bad stories. But you can easily find that out with a little research, can't you? Leo, sure, he was abusive to the servants and unfairly dismissed, but that's all. Well, I can't defend the incident at the school, though

The incident at school referring to attempting to rape his fiancé.
That's how it goes down in the web novel. Translations been caught up for awhile now so that's what's there.

Users who are viewing this thread