Erosugi Cheat de Isekai Harem♪ Comic Anthology - Ch. 1 - My Cute Seedstock-San - Kaworu Watashiya

Dex-chan lover
@Esor I don’t believe the cover girls will be in this anthology which is a shame because they are drawn very well. Hope I’m wrong though.

Oh wow I didn’t expect that he would get sent back after doing the deed. I was expecting him to help raise the kid but at least he’ll be surprised when he comes back. Thanks for the translations.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation.

I hope they will be reunited (without the on the verge of death situation).

Dex-chan lover
Cover click baited me (not that surprised, it's an anthology after all) but definitely more happier with the things in this chapter. Expected lots of horny and seggs, but got a super nice sweet and wholesome sweet short story

Dex-chan lover
Even though I haven't read or watched Kodomo no Jikan in over a decade, I recognized this style right away.

Dex-chan lover
did he nut in the old world as well? imagine all the doctors are like "bro, why the shit he nuttin'"
Well you see, they said that people dying or in dangerous situation are always aroused. It's because your body know this is your last chance to leave your genes or something.

Users who are viewing this thread