Erunowa! ~Renai Jakusha to Peke Tenshi~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Love Cupid Oneesan, Elle!

Dex-chan lover
On image 3, it should just be like "this marks the 30th rejection." It can't be an anniversary (which also happens to have been misspelled) if no time has passed yet.

In the smaller bubbles, he says "I can see your bra" and the response would start with something like "that's on purpose."

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow this got picked up & happy to see this even if had a short run. I enjoyed the author's previous title even though it hasn't been fully translated but I look forward to this regardless. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I have definitely read this before.
This was based on one of the mangaka's series of oneshots, Flag Capture in the First Move or something like that. The OG oneshot version was posted there, with a poster of the serialization (this one) at the end of the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Huscarl Dunno if you're the same Huscarl as the one who posted this but I'm alerting you here.
On image 3, it should just be like "this marks the 30th rejection." It can't be an anniversary (which also happens to have been misspelled) if no time has passed yet.

In the smaller bubbles, he says "I can see your bra" and the response would start with something like "that's on purpose."
I really love how honest and kind Yoshiki is. He has no filter. Everything his mind thinks, his mouth says. Everything his heart feels, his face shows. Karita's got a good thing going for her. Yoshiki's gonna support her through all her failures!

Group Leader
@Huscarl Dunno if you're the same Huscarl as the one who posted this but I'm alerting you here.

I really love how honest and kind Yoshiki is. He has no filter. Everything his mind thinks, his mouth says. Everything his heart feels, his face shows. Karita's got a good thing going for her. Yoshiki's gonna support her through all her failures!
I did the TL for this chapter almost immediately after the oneshot which was like 2 months or so ago and had done other projects during that time so when I was finally able to do Erunowa, I'd had like no memory of half the stuff that was put down and stuff had to be re-edited and fixed as I was typsetting so I ended up missing some things here and there.

Appreciate the feedback lots! I've got no proofreader for chapter 1 as I kept it a secret for a while.

Image 3 you're right with it and I just ended up missing the edit on it.

Smaller bubbles had a bit of a hard time tryna read them and just gave up on some of em lmao

Dex-chan lover
This seems very bubbly and fun, looking forward to more! :3

Dex-chan lover
Itadakimasu, it was an enjoyable meal, someone please pick it up

Dex-chan lover
The and art and plot, felt unbelievably old school for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread