Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
You're, like, one of the best TLs I've come across. This was worth waiting nine months for.

Thank you for the translation (I don't blame Farne at all. I be pissed to if I did all that only to be met with "that's cool but we a bit of a...prerequisite if you will").

Group Leader
You're, like, one of the best TLs I've come across. This was worth waiting nine months for.

Thank you for the translation (I don't blame Farne at all. I be pissed to if I did all that only to be met with "that's cool but we a bit of a...prerequisite if you will").
Yeah sorry about the long wait after finishing the first volume I went back to continuing the Yu-gi-oh colored manga, after that I got a new job and it just kinda sliped my mind until someone reminded me about it back in February.

I'll do my best to get this series done before or during June.

Hem

Double-page supporter
I understand it was trauma, but it was pretty surreal? annoying? stupid? to watch Arthur pat his own back and pretend he was the hero or one that almost died (instead of almost his entire party) while he ran around the room screaming before flipping a light switch then sitting on his ass while his party was STILL IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING MURDERED BY A NOW VERY VISIBLE (Thanks Arthur!) GIANT MONSTER...
Understandably Arthur running in seemingly a straight line for maybe 10-20 whole seconds was FAR too taxing for him do anything while the giant monster prepared to finish off 1 or 2 of his allies until someone else literally snapped out of a concussion to save the rest of the group... otherwise I might question why no one else seemed a bit pissed by his actions.

Users who are viewing this thread