Etten no Sora - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Secret Agent's Visit

Group Leader
I thought this got canceled after ch 2.
It didn't, it's still on our books as "in progress" though basically at a stand-still right now.
This chapter was created when MD was still offline, so we forgot to upload it. We hope to finish it out eventually, though no idea when that will be at this point.

Dex-chan lover
This was Chiharu Takano's second series. The first one was Shuumatsu no Maristella. His current one is Nihonkoku Shoukan

Dex-chan lover
If it's his second series,and we assume he does it one at a time,means that it's simply a process of hunting them down chapter by chapter at this point.

And I'm going to hazard a guess that the date on the second page of scanlator notes is when you guys were meant to upload it.

Group Leader
If it's his second series,and we assume he does it one at a time,means that it's simply a process of hunting them down chapter by chapter at this point.

And I'm going to hazard a guess that the date on the second page of scanlator notes is when you guys were meant to upload it.
Yep. It was during the period when MD was down, so it kinda fell to the wayside...

Dex-chan lover
It didn't, it's still on our books as "in progress" though basically at a stand-still right now.
This chapter was created when MD was still offline, so we forgot to upload it. We hope to finish it out eventually, though no idea when that will be at this point.
Oh sweet. I was so sad when I thought it was canceled.

Thank you again.

Dex-chan lover
His current one is Nihonkoku Shoukan

Jesus Christ, there has to be a limit to how far someone is willing to jerk-off to Japanese superiority...
At least with Nihonkoku Shoukan it's somewhat forgivable due to the fact that any country with modern military hardware is going to curbstomp something from the middle ages (...even then, there's plenty of Japanese wankery in Nihonkoku Shoukan), but this manga is just... fuck me silly... it's like he went out of his fucking way to have a stand-in for Imperial Japan should he could fantasize about it without the unwanted implications that would come along with it.

To make things even worse it looks like that ugly shitbox of a floatplane might even eventually become a P-38 clone if the end card in Chapter 1 was anything to go by... which is completely fucking insulting if true.

Users who are viewing this thread