Fuguushoku "Kanteishi" ga Jitsu wa Saikyou Datta: Naraku de Kitaeta Saikyou no "Shingan" de Musou suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.2 - The Rematch (2)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I was wondering if those two were going to leave the story or not. I thought it would've been weird if the tree girl stayed behind, because the whole point was that she felt lonely and isolated.

Dex-chan lover
I just binged through all the chapters so far! Can't wait for more \o/ Thank you for the chapters and all your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
It would be more funny if the stones replace his two balls.

OP god like, but no harem allowed as hes got them both watching his every action.

Kinda like how they deal with the OP main character trope. like BRUH what even is an rpg main character without his designated harem? Imagine the moment you glance at a girl your eye yells at you lmao

Aggregator gang
The generic touch.
Now this will be piled onto all the isekai stories where you remember the MC name as just MC.
You wont even remember his background, just another japanese MC(who isnt actually japanese).

Dex-chan lover
No Harem tag confirmed home boy just got hard ball & chained yanwife and her parent on him at all times. (at least in the real world that'd stop it)

hhow is my man going to jerk off, or go to the toilet with not one, but TWO people watching him at all times....

Dex-chan lover
looks like we'll finally be able to see a good revenge arc in the next chapter or 2

Dex-chan lover
so once again it's never about his Job, but because he has sacred items on his eyes.
I get the people getting mad 'cause this looks like an isekai. But the art is good enough to turn your brain off while reading this mess.

Users who are viewing this thread