Even If the World Is Over It's Fun to Live - Vol. 4 Ch. 24.1 - Another Reality

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to bet he's wrong but isn't entirely wrong. Their world probably did have magic, but the red fog is something other than the magic their world once had. It's the magic of another world, and it does result in a transformation rather than a regression. There is no reason why magicless food should be corrosive poison to those with magic or food with magic being corrosive poison to those without it. Taking the red fog from the other world is probably detrimental to that world as well if it is magic. End game will probably be restoring the natural magic of the world, and pushing the red fog back to the world it belongs in.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the up! I've just read the entire series so far in an hour. Great stuff!

Thanks again! (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

Dex-chan lover
Well, that exposition all but confirms that Lulu is going to be the one to permanently close the door. She's going to save her people (as in put them to rest) for sure. Hopefully not at the cost of her life of course.

Dex-chan lover
the worse is that there are so many psychos like that one in rl, and in positions with enough power to fuck everything....

Dex-chan lover
thanks of the chapter
so i dont think we can realy beliefe the explanation that guys explanation

Dex-chan lover
Chaos, always fucking things up for mankind, no matter in what reallity they are.

Dex-chan lover
Triangle head talking mad shit for someone in blasting range

Users who are viewing this thread