Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 33

I can see the rating drop. This is getting too long that it's become a waste of reading time. Imagine buying this chapter in official, and only get disappointed. Then imagine this more, what if this kind of chapter will be extended until chapter 50? lel.

It's frustrating to see Alice going out in the rain, like what's the probability of her to actually meet her sister in that situation? Ugh

And my Nocton.. Pity Nocton please be happy..

Thanks for the update^^

saw this as a raw and it was fking stupid like what tf were they thinking

I tried reading in my laptop and the chapter wouldn't load with chrome. So I tried Opera and it worked!

Why are the side characters so well equipped while the mc is just on the receiving end? It makes her seem kinda helpless idk

I leave you alone to look for my sister, here is a bracelet that is going to protect you from Nocton, who is not supposed to be here. 😒
+ I bet the dangerous beast is in the cave 😀behind her😂.
This is a dumpster fire, I am only here to find out how much worse it can get.

I still think Aaron and Nocton teamed up, while girls remain to be walking disasters.

As far as I get it Nocton somewhat expected that other black magician will make their move.

Also, remember how his mom planned to off the emperor? Heck, his 'canon' plan may have gotten from his mother after he offed her.

Okay imma have to pause this one cuz god damn alice is pissing me off. She acts like she knows what's going on but in reality no no she doesn't. All her assumptions are wrong for the most part. I hate that the FL is following what alice has to say.

Users who are viewing this thread