Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
Even tho I knew he probably wouldn't love Rose, it's still annoying that he's cancelling the engagement

Omg this poor heroine! One is a villain who doesn’t say anything and other guy loves someone else

Dex-chan lover
What a dick, even though she knew he would fall in love with someone else why did he even propose in the first place

Double-page supporter
congratulations you play yourself
also, I feel sad for out little fl
she just wants to be happy
even though using

I thought Aaron looked pretty old for our MC but Nocton is already this huge with means that maybe the blonde dude ain't as old. Also, I'm glad is confirmed that he loves another girl, it was obvious and I was getting annoyed by that, but at least he was honest I guess (idk why but I'm not really liking him so much, but oh well, this is just the beginning so who knows xD).

Edit: Oh yeah, on the other hand, Nocton is doing dumb things but it's obvious that he's dying for her, idk.

Dex-chan lover
I will give Claymore some credit.
Unlike every other male in every story who gets together with another woman and even has sex, Claymore ends the relationship without any issues and is honest about it.

That is a step up when compared to the trash leads in other stories.

Guessing it's Alice.... well obviously but 😂
Bruh why did ML get engaged to the friend if they don't like each other either lmaooo.... this is getting messy

Yandere male lead ! GO NOCTON , THOUGH YOU'RE KINDA A DICKHEAD FOR MAKING FUN OF VALROSE I WILL STILL ROOT FOR YOU

@IlaDesu Cheering for a yandere lead? I see you are also a woman, man, non-binary pal of culture. Let's see where this goes!

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Group Leader
This ML I swear............ if you liked it you shoulda put a ring on it

Oh with her timeline shenanigans she messed up the love triangle and now the Male Lead is now the Male Villian

What a pity Lord Claymore because you don’t know when you might have a change of heart and fall for Lady Valrose instead

Users who are viewing this thread