Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 8

Aggregator gang
Oh the novel ML Ed is mentioned
And I wonder if Aaron is starting to like Valrose because she kissed his cheek lol, I hope not, he has no chance

Double-page supporter
I like this blonde dude. He is handsome and he sounds kind.

Double-page supporter
oh Aaron my boy
you about to get entangle in trouble
or should I say he's already entangled with trouble

@SmartHeart Edgar doesn't look like a good people to me tho
he's a manipulator who only interests in his own need
or maybe he has his own reason for behaving like that

@SmartHeart yeah. I find it hard to like him
the only thing it makes me like him is he's truly a villain unlike other comic

I think Nocton is going do something bad with Aaron, but seriously, why don't the 4 of them just become friends? They are all good people. Might as well the 4 of them make a swing or a random harem between them. There's no need to hurt the others, 'cause in this case they are as good as the protagonist. This Nocton is gonna be so stuborn and a piece of work.

@stal2walk yep, he's so done... Poor guy, even tho' he loves another woman.

wait that means..... ED IS NOT A NICKNAME FOR EDGAR???? THE OG ML IS ANOTHER GUY????

@stal2walk, After reading chapter 10, I tried to find reasons to like this male lead Nocton, but it's hard. He's definitly trash, a manipulator, an egoist, an inhumane trash, but he became like for three reasons:
- He was hated by every single person since before meeting Duroa. His own parents hating him the most.
- No one ever educated him, 'cause he was the one in control. He would probably suffer from domestic violence if he didn't do so.
- And there's this cursed powers that make him think that all his good relationships are fake.
This is like one of those tecniques to make the psycho, villain or trash look good. An example of that is Yuno from mirai nikki. They used her tragic past to justify her personality, which is not really different from our reality, 'cause when a child is put through a trauma between 0 and 7/8 years old, they have a big chance of becoming into disorderly adults, just because of cientific reasons, the chance is even bigger when they are born with psychopathy. But the author could just have ignored this logic and made him into someone more decent.

Wait a minute..... So there's another Ed?!?!? And he's the actual ML??
Sis you really messed up 😂
Also don't tell me Aaron got brainwashed... I don't want to hate him but he's sus

Man thanks for these translations, I can't put this down!!! Also oof I missed Ed being a different guy, this is why you read the comments!

If this new Ed is the real supposed to be ML I can get the title is “everything was a mistake” LOL she made a huge mistake

Idk but I don't like Aaron, I'm gonna chill and stay neutral because, for me, everyone is sus

Fed-Kun's army
I know it's an irrelevant detail, but the shawl actually had been loaned to Alice, not the maid.

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap, this is definitely like a thriller lol, simply fantastic,

Making a should-be-male-lead into a yandere twisted sadistic villain absolutely makes mr. Bone's wild ride... Wild

Waitt— who is Alice visiting in the Momentum’s fiefdom and who’s Ed??? And Lord Claymore are you falling in love with Valrose

Edit: Lord Claymore looks so genuinely happy when he smiles and when he does looks so captivating and charming

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread