Everywhere & Nowhere

Double-page supporter
I used to follow the artist, PeaCh, on tapasco. She/he has some funny stuff. Too bad it always took to long to upload new stuff.

When Alcibiades asked about her cross necklace I thought "surely he would know about crucifixion?" but no it checks out. He died in 404bc, and crucifixion was invented by the Persians between 300 and 400bc.

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are
not dead

Dex-chan lover
I know all the Mwrryweatherey comics are from the official Webtoon website and free to read, but I’m too lazy to go there.

That’s how I know about this in the first place.

Fed-Kun's army
Wanted to know if this was historically accurate. Comments didn't help. Guess I'll try reading it when I have time later and see. If it is that'd be great.

Fed-Kun's army
This is quite good. I’m super surprised. This actually has a very interesting story.

Wth, I expected this to be a slice of life-esque rom-com series. It does have some parts that are like that but I am really surprised how dark the overall story actually is. Not saying that is a bad thing or anything but wow.

I'm abt to cry wtff. His story is tragic asf he didn't deserve that. Poor Alcibiades. 😰

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
I respect author for the reaserch, but this is the worst thing i’ve ever read, everything was fine at the beginning but then it turned into absolutely unneccessary bullshit and its just bad as fuck. I won’t write why because this comment would be waaaaaay too long.

great comic too little reincarnations of god of destruction and harems :/

Users who are viewing this thread