Evolution Begins With a Big Tree - Ch. 178

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Anyone remember which chapter the blue lady is from? I thought it was the divine tree making a clone. Same with this alicia

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Anyone remember which chapter the blue lady is from? I thought it was the divine tree making a clone. Same with this alicia
probably new people who joined during the 3-year timeskip. We know that Divine Tree was actively recruiting powerful people, but we haven't seen much of them, so now we're finally being introduced to them.

anw, thanks for the chapter!

If i'm remembering right the blue lady is from near the beginning of the 7 sea kings mass invasion. And Alicia was from way back in the earlier days. She was caught spying, I think she was a priestess of some sort.

probably new people who joined during the 3-year timeskip. We know that Divine Tree was actively recruiting powerful people, but we haven't seen much of them, so now we're finally being introduced to them.

anw, thanks for the chapter!
We seen them before. The Saintess India lady is the mc wnat to test out the blood contract thing to take over theirs mind. And the Teleport lady is mc snatched that using the illusion human thing.

Users who are viewing this thread