Exorcist wo Otosenai - Ch. 50 - Asmodeus

Double-page supporter
Yup, just what I said some chapters earlier.
Still, they changed this story a lot. It was interesting tho! One of my special interests is demonology so it kinda saddens me to see Asmodeus in such a bad light lol, if you do your research he's actually hilarious.
I like villains still but oh well

Group Leader
Yup, just what I said some chapters earlier.
Still, they changed this story a lot. It was interesting tho! One of my special interests is demonology so it kinda saddens me to see Asmodeus in such a bad light lol, if you do your research he's actually hilarious.
I like villains still but oh well
For a second there, methought this flashback story would include that stuff from the Kabbalah which says Asmodeus and King Solomon were half-siblings. Well, at least most of the elements from the Book of Tobit were kept.

Back to the main story, Mr. Priest better start praying for the arrival of fish liver to burn.

Group Leader
that mustve been awkward for you tobit
"Who is this Miss Angel you are talking about, Sarah? Regardless, Lord Raphael already bound that evil demon to the remotest parts of Egypt so all we have left to do is to consummate our holy union" said Tobit to his wife before proceeding to know her which might take more time than usual why with the couple being inexperienced and inside a whole room smelling like fish liver.

Could this be considered as divine-sanctioned NTR for Asmodeus? I wonder.

Users who are viewing this thread