Extraordinary Son-in-Law

Is it just me, or does everybody instantly know when a manga is a shitty chinese one based on the title alone?

I'm a little ticked off they put a delay on this and never put a website in for the delayed scanlations. That needs to be a rule: Want to delay a release? You must link to your website.

Or just do away with delays. They do nothing at all.

Have to be a real idiot to delay without an actual website.

Dex-chan lover
@riannon
Whenever i see in the title of a manhua words like "extraordinary", "peerless", "godly" or shit like that, i run as fast as i can.

Synopsis..... "Swept out"=some kind of leg sweep? Must be hard courting a woman in China I guess

Dex-chan lover
Maybe one day, chinese manga will be decent... NAH who am i kidding. Can count on my hands the number of decent chinese mangas.

China at its finest, everyone have some sort invisible magic that makes everyone 100x stronger, what next? 4 dimension colonization?

MC leaves something to be desired. Don't know why manhua authors are obsessed with beta male characters that slowly proceed to face-slap everyone. Anyways, to those bashing about Chinese propaganda, just treat it as a different world or universe. At least it isn't as bad as CEO Wife where they had a few chapters where chinese martial artist were equal to gods and actually fought them off in a modern world setting. It got so bad that skipping chapters was expected in that part because it was solely propaganda of how great China was and it honestly didn't fit to the story.

Dex-chan lover
@Shuku or we could all stop tolerating dogshit chinese propaganda and not read the shit

i dont think i have ever read a manhua that was anywhere near good. all of them are as bad as manga that deify japanese food or some shit.

Dex-chan lover
Sees cover.
Sees no ecchi tag.
"Oh, so another bait cover for a shitty manhua, huh..."

Completely nonsensical especially in the first few chapters. Beyond that, well its your standard chinese manhua. I really wish I could filter out by country of origin...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, these Chinese webtoons are deceiving, the art is very professional, but the story is garbage. Does someone keep paying artists, to adopt shitty LN-s, or what's happening here?!

Group Leader
For anyone who stumbles upon this comment, I’m gonna be on vacation for a few days so the next chapters will be uploaded a bit later than usual.

wtf i read this of the description but the mc have no brain even he has ten thousand strangers memories but i am disappointed why even he has ten thousand strangers memories he's till useless

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this is beyond sad. For a person with the memories of 9999+ people, he is still utterly useless and moronic. Cant even fight off 1-4 people from taking in memories. Well, they draw him like he is, then he just starts to bumble like a fool and nothing happens.

Users who are viewing this thread