F Rank Shoukanshi, Pet Atsukaide Kawaigatteita Shoukanjuu ga Bahamut ni Seichou shita no de Bouken wo Yamete Saikyou no Ryuu Kishi ni naru - Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
Yes it's another of those shitty garbage manga where everyone thinks the MC is "weak"
And he really is God Jesus from the beginning

What a horrible piece of crap. Seriously, why? The entire synopsis is crap. "Follow his rise to power". What the hell are you saying, he's God Almighty in chapter 1 already. And that's not even counting the dragon.
And the entire world is so moronic that nobody understands it, and/or he hides it because.... reasons.

Would it hurt to make a manga where the MC ACTUALLY starts weak and THEN slowly grows strong? Why not? Come on Japan, this sucks donkey balls.

Supporter
Yes it's another of those shitty garbage manga where everyone thinks the MC is "weak"

What a horrible piece of crap. Seriously, why? The entire synopsis is crap. "Follow his rise to power". What the hell are you saying, he's God Almighty in chapter 1 already. And that's not even counting the dragon.
And the entire world is so moronic that nobody understands it, and/or he hides it because.... reasons.

Would it hurt to make a manga where the MC ACTUALLY starts weak and THEN slowly grows strong? Why not? Come on Japan, this sucks donkey balls.
It didn't even bother to give a reason to be looked down on. Dude summons dragons(which would be powerful enough as a courier already) AND trivializes a demon commander with a sword.
If you're trying to use the secretly strong shtick you need to say least make an attempt to justify how it's a secret. This is just insulting to readers.

Dex-chan lover
Mmm this would have been a lot better if he ended up actually having the dragon unleash its true power and wipe them out rather than him being a sudden S-Rank insta-killing machine. Like, have the dragon transform or something like that, not just be able to decapitate and annihilate most of a demon army with a few sword swings.

Kind of makes the whole thing about him being useless a joke unless he's literally never swung a sword at a living enemy in front of someone before.

Dex-chan lover
The others pointed out the flaws already, so I'll just point to another.

Stealing someone else's dogtag to fake your death is probably the worst way he could have gone home.
What about that other guys family?
What about the potential registrar of dead coming out and him being counted dead? Where's the logic?

Dex-chan lover

you know it may just be starting out from later in the journey and from the next chapter on flash back to when he actually was starting out weak

Dex-chan lover
I-I'm not tearing up...at all. Nope. Not one tear. Never 😂

So he's an F rank summoner with S ranked skills and a probably SS rank dragon child of Bahamut...and he works as a courier...

Sure why not

Dex-chan lover
Who let the window open? Those damn onion ninjas are at it again :qq:

Dex-chan lover
The others pointed out the flaws already, so I'll just point to another.

Stealing someone else's dogtag to fake your death is probably the worst way he could have gone home.
What about that other guys family?
What about the potential registrar of dead coming out and him being counted dead? Where's the logic?
It’s called "desertion", and in many places is punishable with death. Not to mention, everyone in his unit saw it and he went straight home, where everyone knows where he is supposed to be. Maybe nobody will report him, maybe, but he will be shunned as a coward and a traitor for the rest of his life.

Dex-chan lover
damn, those few pages when nicole woke up, grabbed some water by herself, opened the near empty closet and took her medicine (don't make it food as in beans, i'd cry even more), hit me pretty hard. it made me even forget just how overpowered the main charcter actual is.

Users who are viewing this thread