F Rank Shoukanshi, Pet Atsukaide Kawaigatteita Shoukanjuu ga Bahamut ni Seichou shita no de Bouken wo Yamete Saikyou no Ryuu Kishi ni naru - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Missing pages? The chapter only showed him swinging his sword, not the action of actually slashing through the Goblin Shaman or his guards.

Dex-chan lover
Unlike the "I don't want to standout so I think it's best to stay in rank F forever"
Yea. MC doesn't care about his reputation. He just keeps on moving towards his own goals and everyone else's perception of him be damned.

Dex-chan lover
it is more on the problem of he can show his strength outside all he want and someone still laugh at him for being F-rank anyway.
or heck, someone probably try to challenge him for being F-rank later anyway, as typical of this type of series go.

Supporter
Coming off of Dunking on Succubi this typo hits different...
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh glad they actually give a decent explaination as to why people see him as an f rank, The guild weren't tell anyone because that info is confidential, and he doesn't tell anyone because he has no reason and not a case oh I don't want to stand out. And the idiots that do call him that usually don't survive long enough to be corrected but its not his problem. I take that over the over used that not wanting to stand out trope.

Users who are viewing this thread