Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - The Tyrannic Sticky Dragon

God dammit why it is so hard to remember people’s names, what thought did you remember now.

...what.

@Mpwilson123
Irene was Erza's ridiculously overpowered mother from the final arc of the original series. I don't remember much about her abilities, just that she was stupidly OP and could turn into a dragon.

Dex-chan lover
@kite722: She could turn into a Dragon because she was the First Dragon Slayer, who didn't get the anti-body treatment (unlike Natsu & co, thus couldn't counter the transformation into a Dragon). And as far as Enchant Magic goes, she was the best and most powerful one in the whole story.

Best way to remember Irene is that she is Erza's mother and probably has the record for the longest pregnancy period, which lasted more than 400+ years.

Dex-chan lover
To people who like myself have issues with memory - Irene Belserion is Erza's mom, the OP wizard who turned into a dragon due to overuse of Slayer-type magic.

Dex-chan lover
wow that transformation at the end im honestly surprised they would bring that back honestly but hey more wendy the better

@Chocolat I mean this manga does take place a year after the original story, so it makes sense they have new abilities. Honestly it would have been weirder if Wendy was the only one in the group to not have any new powers/abilities.

Group Leader
HAHAHAHA, I love these kind of ass pull power ups, specially because Irene was the hottest char.

Group Leader
This was child abuse in too many ways ....
Bringing up Irene again now? (I had to look who se was on the wiki, I totally forgot! lol)

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Wendy tied up and torn up clothes is kinda hot...

Fed-Kun's army
Lol i just read this for the fan service and to see what bs Hiro comes up with next, and based on that criteria ill give this chapter a 7/10
5/10 for fanservice and 10/10 for bs 😂

Users who are viewing this thread