Fairy, Wait a Moment! Please Listen to My Argument - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I'm just curious.... but even if this is an MTL, shouldn't the reader know that it's transmigration instead of "time travel"??? Seriously....

Why do these Chinese translators repeatedly make this mistake??? It should be really easy to catch.....

Dex-chan lover
I'm just curious.... but even if this is an MTL, shouldn't the reader know that it's transmigration instead of "time travel"??? Seriously....

Why do these Chinese translators repeatedly make this mistake??? It should be really easy to catch.....
I think you are nitpicking whether the setting is "bullshit" or "bullshit", so yeah...
But I understand, it's better to be correct even if we are talking about bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
I think you are nitpicking whether the setting is "bullshit" or "bullshit", so yeah...
But I understand, it's better to be correct even if we are talking about bullshit.
Dude, just because a trope is common doesn't mean it's bs.

And in the end, Time Travel is different from Transmigration....

Dex-chan lover
Dude, just because a trope is common doesn't mean it's bs.

And in the end, Time Travel is different from Transmigration....
Wheter the trope is common or not is obviously related to it's quality. Overused tropes have a lot of chance to be badly done, since they are being used more often.

To me, whether it was time travel or transmigration, it was bad anyway. We just see a different problem xD
I understand your frustration, I just personaly stopped worrying about these errors, since the comic doesn't deserve much energy from me considering its quality anyway. :)(y)

Mc uses his knowledge from the future later on, so this setting gets a little justification, but that's it. The way it was introduced to us is still very bad.

Dex-chan lover
Wheter the trope is common or not is obviously related to it's quality. Overused tropes have a lot of chance to be badly done, since they are being used more often.

To me, whether it was time travel or transmigration, it was bad anyway. We just see a different problem xD
I understand your frustration, I just personaly stopped worrying about these errors, since the comic doesn't deserve much energy from me considering its quality anyway. :)(y)

Mc uses his knowledge from the future later on, so this setting gets a little justification, but that's it. The way it was introduced to us is still very bad.
I feel the issue is that it's just a very simple fix....

And frankly, the reason these tropes often have bad stories is less to do with the trope itself and more it's source.

These tropes are more common in the fan fiction like stories on Japanese/Chinese/Korean web novel websites and are quickly transferred for the sake of quantity for their streaming sites...

So that people would have many digital printing options (because it's not physical paper, they don't have to worry as much about quality....

Unlike Jump or any serious magazine, they don't need to care too much about quality. It's about quantity over quality....

In Japan, the web novel stories are free (for us in the West, we usually read all the stories free so it looks the same for us, but in Japan and China, it's not the case).

So people could be fans and don't expect quality cause they're free...

And because of low standards, it's easier to be a fan and read the light novel...

And the comics often improve the story because it uses visual instead of written detail and cleans it up a bit....

Users who are viewing this thread