False Child - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Lie and The Cat

Dex-chan lover
God this whole story makes my heart ache so bad. The second I saw that save data message I knew it was going to be a thing. I thought she was going to plow through it and it would become an even bigger mess but I'm glad that didn't happen.

Dex-chan lover
Well if she is being legally adopted that will makes things easier on them

Dex-chan lover
That seems like a very specific thing to have a program for. Do animals just coincidentally take forms of dead children that often in this universe? Or are animals recruited to take the forms of dead children for therapy?

Dex-chan lover
That seems like a very specific thing to have a program for. Do animals just coincidentally take forms of dead children that often in this universe? Or are animals recruited to take the forms of dead children for therapy?
they said its been 10 years and super rare, rather then a program its probably more that they have a procedure on paper

Dex-chan lover
Oh, we got a title drop!
Miss Monobe actually looks young. I thought she was just small. She seems to be a catgirl. Was she also under this "False Child" system? I'm surprised this system exists though. The dilemma it presents though is pretty difficult to resolve. Do you want to live with a child that isn't yours, even if it makes you happy in the short term?
It looks like the Tanuki named Yuzu is male? Since Monobe referred to Yuzu as "Mr. Tanuki." Though I'll continue to refer to him as a girl, since it's a bit confusing for me.
Yuzu's trying hard to beat Kouhei, but she probably had little experience with video games, so it'll take a long time before that was possible. Nana at least didn't scold Yuzu, but instead Kouhei, since it was possible he was just slacking off.

Users who are viewing this thread