Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Ch. 200 - Fabiniku Ojisan and Confession

Dex-chan lover
Rude? Maybe...

But this should reminds people on MD this series still exist and needs some love (translation)

Dex-chan lover
now that's just ridiculous... I could understand a handful of chapter skips in case the previous scanlator that is taking their sweet time translated them... but this ? Nope.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh. I caved and read it. Even when I knew I shouldn't.

My heart. Good for Tachibana for fully figuring herself out/being honest with how she evidently always felt inside.

Dex-chan lover
After spoiling myself I don't even care that it's a spoiler and a one-time only snip. I'll just cherish the thought that the story had reached the point where our characters can finally be open with each other.

Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
I think if you add an extra first page with a warning it should be safer... As for me, I never had a good attachment to the series because I didn't like the premise, more like what the Goddess did and how she did it.

This gives closure yeah but I'll miss female Tsukasa, a lot actually

Dex-chan lover
I get the other group was slow and a lot behind but they released a chapter recently, what you did by posting this is petty, messed up and hurts everyone. One outs had two huge chunks of missing chapters for like a decade because of people like you.

Users who are viewing this thread