Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 4 Ch. 53 - Fabiniku Ojisan and Implication

Dex-chan lover
when I thought this chapter wouldn't have any comedy in it, author manage to make me laugh with that planted bully kid. that hand plastering MC's memory though, it's almost as the fuckery Monika (DDLC) always did

he MONIKA-ed her, it was creepy and the hands on panels are scary... well done 10/10

Bruv.

I was confused why is everyone commenting about how creepy the memory rewriting part is. I had to check it again and literally did not noticed it. Lmao

Dex-chan lover
um... I don't remember ever seen this barrel before?
Thank for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that memory rewriting scene is really good. It hit the "I'm influencing and rewriting your memory" feeling by literally pasting the panel and scribbling it with sharpie.

Dex-chan lover
> Hahahahaha, since he was a child, with memories together with Jinguuji, this was a proof that he was borned to be an ***tai MC instead if he continued being a man.
Since he was now in a woman's body, he maybe a ***tai victim which can be apparently seen on how the people of this world saw him in his very beautiful woman body, which instinctively wants to give them birth to their sons from him (her)

> That Maid (karm), still, very ero body.... I APPROVED...

> Its funny that the Bunny on the barrel can be surmised that she didnt wear anything at all this time, base on the starting pages...

Supporter
I'm pretty sure the memories were being altered to keep Tachibana from realizing he already loved Jinguuji when they were both male.

Anyone else have a different guess?

Group Leader
I can't find an exact match to the memory to compare it with, but for anyone looking, chapter 26 starts the same way as the memory.

Users who are viewing this thread