Far East Chimera - Ch. 17 - The Targeted Prey

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear, last thing Yuri saw was her getting literally backstabbed by Solso.

She is gonna wake up with the furry lolis, who will likely talk her into thinking she was betrayed by mankind.

All cause of Solso's fuck up.

Dex-chan lover
That works for me, I really didn't want Yuri to end up in that lunatics hands. Also, guess we're going to see the chimera side of things now? Thanks for the chapter!
Fair point, if she is told that mankind betrayed her.

It would be true, cause they fucking did.

Hopefully they show that like Yuri, there are humanoid chimeras who are not psychotic murderers.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping Solso wouldn't be as dumb as he just proven out to be. Yet here we are.

Desperate to cure his brother? Maybe.

But betraying a person giving their all while trusting you with their back? Fuck you too, Solso.

Also, thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I think there might be three factions among the chimera. Of coruse most people just see the normal "neutral" chimera which just go around true to their nature and eating and assimilating with everything. The chimera who are more human than beast though is probably split into two factions. One faction I think I'll just call "chaos" since they are no longer true to their instincts and are corrupted by human desires and are dangerous to the balance. And the other faction I don't know what they desire yet, but based off what we've seen they might be trying to ensure the natural lifecycle of the chimera race so I'll be calling them the "pure" faction. It seems like a chimera can't die without outside assistance, maybe it's also insanely hard to get a chimera to be born in a pure state as well
I also couldn't help but notice but the new chimera is also taking the spear with her so she and whoever she's working with doesn't want to stop Yuri from hunting down chimera...

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear, last thing Yuri saw was her getting literally backstabbed by Solso.

She is gonna wake up with the furry lolis, who will likely talk her into thinking she was betrayed by mankind.

All cause of Solso's fuck up.

Congradulations Solso, you're now on the antagonist's team, you've doomed mankind to being the furry's fleshlights

Dex-chan lover
Solso, your little brother will be completely disappointed with you if he knows that to save him you betrayed your partner.
Yea, little bro is also probably gonna be some type of chimera after he's "healed." Just like Yuri. Wondering how big bro is going to feel after that.

Dex-chan lover
Solso will be redeemed... these are the shonen tropes of all time

Users who are viewing this thread