Far East Chimera - Ch. 34 - The Silhouette of Life

Dex-chan lover
He probably can, but it seems like something that'd take time and focus that he's unlikely to get in the middle of a fight.
I'm wondering if the twist is that regenerating bodyparts can also involve moving or splitting cores. He can stuff a core in the tail, for example.

Dex-chan lover
Either Yuri's no longer pristine or both Yuri and Lumie's core are in Yuri's body sharing power. If it's the former, I wonder if both their egos are still intact or melded with each another :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
@Tomibiki I hope not, even with all the final boss vibes Kuu is giving here, there is possibility for the universe to expand. I find that unlikely though, and it'd surpass all expectations if that ends up being the case.

Great chapter, I've really been digging the fight so far. I think Lumie did sacrifice herself to save Yuri, as we had no examples of partial absorption by the chimaeras so far :meguuusad:, but I still have a bit of hope... Though not for Kuu, in this 3v1 he's dead.

Thank you very much to the group for the scanlation.

Dex-chan lover
1. Hot.
Hopefully Yuri's cool new furry super saiyan form didn't come at the cost of bunny chimera's life.
2. Looking closely at Yuri's new form (for research purposes), the new parts aren't bunny parts; they look more like wolf parts The legs and ears are different to Lumie's.
Well, the bad guy can eat other Chimera and spit them back out. Maybe MC will learn how too.
3. Remind me, when did that happen again? The "spit back out" part I mean.

Dex-chan lover
The author has been very hesitant to kill characters and has faked us out before. I won't believe it until it's been a few chapters and she's still dead.

Dex-chan lover
it might sounds odd but since mc got ressurect by that guy for no reason, i think its the most logical if she ask him like "hey why did you give me second chance, whats your goal" instead of immediately cross sword(spear?) on him when they met again

Dex-chan lover
This does really have “story is being wrapped up RIGHT NOW because the axe is in progress through my neck” vibes
Which sucks, even though it’s a main arc speed run, it’s still got some good sights- but it’s gonna be a short trip regardless

Users who are viewing this thread